home / Eclipse IDE

Category: Eclipse IDE

Eclipse: Save could not be completed some characters cannot be mapped using "MacRoman"

  I came across this issue when I tried to save my .java file in a newly-installed Eclipse.

Unable to connect Caused by- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException- weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory

  I was created a java class, which would be used to connect to an exposed data source within the Weblogic domain though I was experiencing the following the following error:

No Content Assist 'No Default Proposals' Even After Enabling Java Proposals

  Once I installed eclipse to Juna from Juno, I managed to get the software up and running though I was not receiving any content assistance when I began coding